First Ever Women in HPC Summit In partnership with Simon Fraser University Dates: TBC
First Ever Women in HPC Summit
In partnership with Simon Fraser University
Join WHPC for free to receive updates on the Summit
The First WHPC Summit is proudly endorsed by
Building on our success as an internationally recognised organization that is actively addressing gender inclusion in the HPC/AI/Big Data workforce worldwide, the Summit is designed to celebrate the contributions, careers and leadership of women in High Performance Computing,
We are bringing together HPC leaders and innovators with career women in corporate organizations, research institutions, academia, and business for networking, mentoring, and sharing of knowledge in ways that challenge and change existing norms and culture in the technology world.
Together with our supporters and leaders in the community, create unique opportunities for women to network, learn, and build connections and identify opportunities, whether they be for their next career step, training, education or skills.
The WHPC Summit will provide a broadened scope and the first-ever dedicated event for women in the field of advanced computing.
The first WHPC Summit will be a 2-day event, held in downtown Vancouver in Spring 2020. The event will include:
- Technical presentations from professionals in the community;
- Career skills-building sessions;
- Strategies for workforce inclusion, and engagement of under-represented groups;
Who is attending
WHPC has consistently aimed to provide an environment that is welcoming to the entire HPC community, which we would aim to continue at the WHPC Summit. Look for these communities to be well represented:
- Women working in the HPC community, irrespective of their role/job title/employment sector
- Allies of women and other under-represented groups (irrespective of career stage or managerial position)
- Managers, leaders, HPC system buyers and operators, executives and leaders, recruiters, suppliers, supervisors who aim to diversify the workforce
- Organizations that have technologies or opportunities of interest to women and who are open to engaging and supporting a women-majority audience
29 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 30 (Thursday) 5:00 pm PT
555 W Hastings St