We are looking for an experienced manager to oversee our HPC managed service team working with a major international energy company. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing a long-term partner relationship with our client
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create and manage revenue/service opportunities
- Manage the customer relationships
- Provide leadership to a highly skilled technical team
- Facilitate opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships
- Proposal writing and pricing
- Financial management (with in-house support)
- Operational Reporting into Executive team
- Cultivate a talent pipeline, maintaining relationships with several Universities
- All aspects of managing a team of direct employees and contractors, including recruitment, performance review and compensation management
- Working with colleagues and external organizations to facilitate visa planning and processing
Your Skills & Experience
- Background in technical computing
- Experience of building diverse technical teams
- Strong network of contacts in the HPC and/or energy sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing the financial aspects of project management
- Educated to MSc level or higher
- Proactive recruitment experience
What We’ll Offer You
We value our staff and know the importance of developing your career. You will be given all the tools and freedom you need to help you build your skills as well as embracing a flexible, agile style of working. You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance, and we’ll give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role.
- Competitive salary
- Mix of home working and on client premises
- 20 days vacation
- 13 designated paid holiday days
- Paid sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Performance based bonus plan
NAG provides industry-leading numerical software and technical services to banking and finance, energy, engineering, and market research, as well as academic and government institutions. World renowned for the NAG® Library – the most rigorous and robust collection of numerical algorithms available – NAG also offers Automatic Differentiation, Machine Learning, and Mathematical Optimization products, as well as world-class technical consultancy across HPC and Cloud HPC, code porting and optimization, and other areas of numerical computing. Founded more than 50 years ago from a multi-university venture, NAG is headquartered in Oxford, UK with offices in the UK, US, EU and Asia.
Interested in applying, but want more details? If you’d like to discuss the position in more detail, don’t hesitate to drop us an email to the address below and we’ll get right back to you for an informal chat.
We believe that a diverse workforce helps us develop innovative products and services. To enable this, we operate a blind recruitment process and all information which has the potential to introduce conscious or unconscious bias will be redacted during the shortlisting process.
If you are interested in joining the team, please send us your résumé with a covering letter of application to email@example.com.