The Yale Center for Research Computing seeks a Computational Research Support Analyst (Research Computing Facilitator) to join the Center’s interdisciplinary Research Support group and to continue to provide best-in-class support to researchers in both general and discipline-specific areas. The successful candidate will work with computational research scientists in efforts to support researchers across the University. Areas of support include high performance parallel computing, scientific computation, user education and training, computational collaborations, and large-scale data management. The position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work within a team and juggle many simultaneous projects, and a can-do attitude.
- Computing languages such as: C, Python, Matlab, R, Perl.
- High performance computing; parallel computing; Slurm, MPI.
- Software tools: singularity/apptainer, Jupyter, EasyBuild, conda, autoconf.
- Experience in a research environment.
- Teaching courses, workshops, consulting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This position has an option for a hybrid remote work arrangement (2-3 days a week on campus in New Haven, CT).
For questions about the position, contact Kaylea Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org).