We are a fast-paced company working hard to make our doctor partners’ visions come to life. Unique individuals and ideas are always welcome here. If you are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your maximum potential – you’ll feel right at home.
Think you’re the right fit? We’d love to hear from you.
MB2 Dental has an opening for a talented and motivated IT Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the fastest-growing dental partnership organization in the country.
• Looking for VSphere/ VMware experience setup and troubleshooting
• Monitor and assist with server local and cloud backups- including any troubleshooting on backups
• Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
• Communication with offices (customers) as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages
• Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met
• IT support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources
• Enter all work as service tickets
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
• Service awareness of all MB2 Dental’s key services for which support is being provided
• Ability to travel at minimum 50% of the time
• IT field work experience required
• Skilled problem solver required
• Excellent customer service and communication skills required