Submissions are now open, welcoming women to present their work to the HPC community as a poster. These posters will be featured as part of the overall ISC program, and will also include the opportunity to meet and network with leaders and employers from across the HPC community. We are pleased to announce that this year up to eight authors will be featured during the conference.
Submissions for posters are invited as extended abstracts (max. 500 words) and a poster (draft format is acceptable) in any area that utilises high performance computing. Poster presenters will need to be able to travel and display their poster, as well as be present for our Networking Reception, currently scheduled for May 23, 2023 at 15.30 in Foyer D-G.
Once accepted, presenters will be provided the opportunity to work with a mentor to aid in the creating a final, printable poster to take and display (details forthcoming) at the event as well as the opportunity to polish their abstract and prepare to make the most of the Networking Reception.
Please note, the poster session does require travel to the ISC23 conference. Those authors who are successful must be able to travel to Hamburg, Germany, to present.
We are encouraging women who consider themselves to be ‘early career’ (i.e., still studying or within five years of graduation) to participate, however this opportunity is open to help everyone who feels they may benefit from presenting their work, irrespective of career stage.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Present: Successful authors will present their work in a open to all ISC23 attendees, including peers and leading women across the international HPC community. This opportunity to present is part of the main ISC23 poster programme
- Networking: build your HPC network, meet peers and potential employers.
- Advice and mentoring: Receive expert advice and mentorship to help prepare for your presentation, including slides, how to deliver effective, in-person communication and how to make the most of the networking time afterwards.
Submissions are invited on all topics relating to HPC from users, developers, projects and beyond. All abstracts should emphasise the computational and/or theoretical aspects of the work, such as the facilities used, problem/issue being addressed, the challenges that HPC can assist in resolving, and any remaining issues or future plans, etc.
You will be making a submission through the ISC Linklings account. Please note, if you have not already done so, you will need to create an account on their service in order to submit. Once your account is created you can use it for this, and all future ISC submissions.
As an author you will have the opportunity to share your work with the ISC community. ISC has kindly arranged a networking reception to allow you to speak with leaders and community members about your work.
Submit your abstract: NOW OPEN.
See a sample submission form by clicking here.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Poster Submissions Close: April 3, 2023 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Notification Date: April 18, 2023
- Programme Publication: April 25, 2023
- Final Materials Due: May 1, 2023
- Poster Display Dates: May 22 – 24, 2023
- Networking Reception: May 23, 2023
Full details on preparation of the posters will be send to successful authors – information coming soon.