The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women’s health care in Washington, DC, is currently seeking a Product Manager, Patient Education and Consumer Products.
The Product Manager, Patient Education, Clinical Resources, and Consumer Products provides product development, management, strategic planning, and leadership for the current portfolio of ACOG educational products and resources and oversees future pipeline products. Collaborates with stakeholders to conceptualize and develop high-quality, relevant, and up-to-date, web-based, mobile app, digital educational resources in obstetrics and gynecology.
Lead the development, launch, and ongoing success of new and existing ACOG patient education, clinical resources, and consumer products. Develop and document the overall product strategy. Support market research efforts to inform and validate strategy. Translate strategy elements into business and functional requirements. Partner with technology, editorial, marketing, and communications stakeholders on promotion and enhancement of Patient Education website. Coordinate and execute iterative product road map including collaboration with the marketing team on consumer marketing plans and tactics. Serve as lead content strategist for ACOG patient ed, clinical resources, and consumer products. Cover Letter Required.
As a result of COVID-19, ACOG employees are working in a temporary remote capacity. This is temporary, and normal business hours and in-office duties will return to normal once deemed it is safe to return into the office. Employees are expected to return to ACOG’s National office located at 409 12th, Southwest Washington DC, 20024.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required; government, agency, or medical association experience preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of product management experience, preferably in healthcare or educational content.
- Experience developing new products and managing the product lifecycle.
- Experience with budget management preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple and varied deliverables within established deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with writers, editors, and physician reviewers.
- Knowledge of e-commerce and point of purchase, and user experience; experience with NetForum, Sitecore, a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite software and content management systems.
- Knowledge of analytics tools, e.g., Excel, Google Analytics, PowerBI.
- Knowledge of medical nomenclature and terminology; familiarity with ob-gyn and previous healthcare association experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to exercise independent judgment, prioritize and implement multiple projects, and collaborate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Basic knowledge of marketing and social media platforms and accounting management preferred.
- Ability to travel.