As part of the workshop we will be inviting submissions from female early career researchers (papers or posters) to present their work in a supportive environment that promotes the engagement of women in HPC research and applications, providing opportunities for peer to peer networking and the opportunity to interact with female role models.
Applicants must be female and either PhD candidates or early career researchers who have been awarded their PhD within 5 years of 1 July 2015.
Submissions will be invited for the following categories:
- Extended abstract (max 500 words) for a hot topic 20 minute presentation on research in any area that utilises high performance computing;
- Short abstract (max 250 words) for a poster in any area that utilises high performance computing.
Deadline for submission: 1 June 2015, 5pm GMT
Please email your submission in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing:
- Full name of main (presenting) author;
- Names of any other authors;
- Current institution of all authors;
- Year and month of PhD award of main author;
- Abstract type (extended for paper or short of poster);
- Abstract (up to 500 words for extended and up to 250 words for short)